It’s the most wonderful time of year! I love Christmas, I have had my tree up since the day after Thanksgiving and been listening to Christmas tunes every day too! The best part for me is always spending large amounts of time with your family and friends – this year meaning even more now that I live on a different continent. However you don’t want to listen to me go on about my family and friends and go all soppy on you – so I thought I would share with you my tiny and slightly expensive wish list for Christmas and hope that you get some great ideas for gifts, as well as for yourself!
- Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum – Have heard wondrous things about this, just what my dry winter skin needs ($105)
- Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eye Palette – Just look at that gold! Perfect for all those Christmas parties ($47.50)
- By Terry Baume de Rose – Two of my favourite things lip balm (no idea how many I actually own) and rose scent – match made in heaven! ($59)
- Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay – My current perfume of choice, there is something so quintessentially English about this fragrance ($60)
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet – I love that this is matte and have my eye on the shade La Fascinante ($32.50)
- Jo Malone Orange Blossom Home Candle – I love that your house can smell as good as you do too! Orange Blossom is another of my favourite scents. ($65)
- Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask – A must have product that has truly changed my skin, great for a post-Christmas boost ($55)
Now am off to back some more gingerbread!